Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of School for the Little Guy!



Today was the first day of school for Ryan. He attends the local county Preschool that is run by the school district. He attended it last year too. He was a little hesitant about going this year, but when he saw his bus driver from last year he was good to go!!! This year they will focus on helping him with his speech!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a big boy, Ryan! Only one at home all day! The time sure does go fast-maybe too fast??? Do you wish they were all still at home??? Hehehehehe:)

The Clayburn Family said...

No dice on the only one at home all day. Ashton returns home 30 minutes before Ryan leaves. So I have at least 2 home at all times!

Jana said...

Ha! HA! HA! You were lurking and you had a blog yourself?????? I am so going to be your number one lurker now! What goes around, comes around!

I sure miss our long chats. Where did those go?

And I think it is funny that you and MJ are so upset still by the mean basket lady and quite frankly, I don't remember her being so mean. She was nice to me - it must have been my mad basket making skillz and you two just were not on my level so she didn't like you. Do you even still have that darn basket?

The Clayburn Family said...

Yep, incomplete and all sitting in my closet!