Sunday, September 21, 2008

Potty Trained?


Well earlier this week (Wednesday) Ryan's preschool teacher Ms. Kayla called to let me know that Ryan told her that "tomorrow" he was going to wear big boy underwear to school. So she decided I should know that!! Anyway when "tomorrow" came, he wasn't as excited as he was the day prior. I let him know that Ms. Kayla was excited for him to come to school with the big boy pants on. I drove him to school that day so he wouldn't pee on the 45 minute bus ride. When I picked him up of course he had on a different pair of pants. He apparently had 1 accident at school. This all occured on Thursday. Today it is Sunday and has had no additional accidents. He has even done all #2's in the toilet. Thank heavens!! He really enjoyed going potty at the farm yesterday since Matt let him pee on the tractor tire. Good times!

5 comments:

Tye and April said...

Way to go Ryan! What a big boy! Could that have been any easier for you Amy?

Jana said...

People are always looking for great ways to potty train - now I'll add the tractor tire tactic to my good ol' standard - add blue dye to the toilet so they can turn it green..... magic!

Matt is so sick!

Clay and Lisa said...

You gotta love having one less package of diapers to buy!

Sarah said...

One less package of diapers, but one more package of pull-ups for night time! I am very proud of Ryan-what a big boy. I wish Abigail was that easy. But she is getting better...slowly. Oh, and I loved the pictures from the work party. Ethan is looking so good with his new haircut! Such a big boy!

The Clayburn Family said...

No more diapers for night time. He went diaper free last night with no accident!!