Today Ethan brought home a paper titled "New Things to Learn and Explore". The first part asks to Write at Least Two New Activities that You Will Learn How to Do. He wrote: 1. Skate 2. Right in Cercive
The next section asks to Write at Least Two New Interests that You Will Explore.
He wrote: 1. Hunting 2. Jym Nastix
The third section he was supposed to write what "Career Path" these new activities might lead to:
He wrote: 1. Health Path 2. Helping Path
Then on the back side there was a spot to write the different jobs under each path. He wrote in the Creative Path and the Health Path (I guess he forgot about the Helping Path)
Under Creative Path he wrote:
1. Artest 2. Writer
Under Health Path he wrote:
1. Vet 2. doctor 3. ners 4. hospital
This made me laugh - hope it will you too!
Week In The Life™ 2026 | Sunday In Ali's Album
10 hours ago







3 comments:
Danny will take him hunting. He shot 2 deer this year... ugh!!! LOL!
That put a smile on my face.
I must make a retraction to a comment I made a few days ago relating to the "dog food looking" stuffing. After a little research I discovered that the recipe was a bad one-not the cook or the late guests. So it would have turned out looking like that no matter what. Sorry!
Post a Comment