It has been snowing most of the morning. I am getting a little burned out of this weather. They are predicting another "big" storm to hit on Monday and Tuesday. I may seriously freak out if school is cancelled again on Monday and Tuesday. The way it is looking my kids may not get out for summer vacation until the 4th of July! Ugh!

Neighbor's tree

This tree in our neighborhood reminded us of the Golden Arches!

Broken limb at home on Crumbaugh Road, Scott County

Our chilly BBQ grill
Next are some pictures from around Georgetown. I went a little crazy, but everything looks so magical here. I want to remember it always!

Local barn on Crumbaugh Road

Elkhorn Creek


This sign made me laugh . . . "School bus stop ahead" are we going to need this sign, or should we just take it down?

Local barn

Icy Branches

Pretty Trees

Horse Farm Fence

Crumbaugh Road, Scott County, KY

Neighborhood stop sign







5 comments:
WoW- sounds like you have had one eventful week. We have been lucky and have had power the whole time.The schools around here have been cancelled this whole week too. Eric went to work each day this week. Glad to hear Matthew made it home. He would probably still be at the airport if he had not rented a car and driven home. That was a smart idea. And what nice friends you have to take you all in at a time like this! They will be rewarded in heaven:)
That is all no good. No good at all. I am glad you are safe and that you have good friends. If you lived here I would have taken you in.
What an "adventure". Still, those are some incredible pictures.
You're lucky to have Brad and Ali close by. Times like these help you appreciate good friends.
Glad things are normalizing and I, too, am crossing my fingers that the next storm doesn't materialize. After 4 snow days, I don't think I can handle any more!!!
okay... I'm jealous. I would love to have snow and ice... I wouldn't want the loss of power. But I really miss winter. I love your pictures... it's the next best thing. So glad you were able to find a warm place to ride out the power outage.
You took some awesome pictures. You really captured the storm. I feel like it will be a miricle if the kids actually return to school this week.
Post a Comment