Friday, June 26, 2009

Smarty Pants!

This past Monday we went to the Lexington Library for Family Home Evening. While there, the boys wanted to get on the computers and play some games. In order to do so, you need to enter your 13 digit library card into the computer. So Ethan was first and Matt read him the library card number. About 10 minutes later, Ryan wanted to use the computer. Matt told Ethan to get the card from me so he could enter the number for Ryan. Ethan replied, "Dad, I know the number". Ethan entered the 13 digit number by memory and Ryan was hopping on the computer. I'd be lying if I said that I was surprised. Ethan has always had a good memory and has always been a little bit of a "smarty pants". Boy do we love having him in our family!!!



This photo was taken in July 2005 in Huntsville, Utah (age 4)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

One word: WOW!

Michelle said...

Holy cow! How'd he do that after only hearing it once? Now, I have my credit card number memorized, but that's just from shopping on the internet too many times. Ha!