Ashton's 1st grade teacher is great. She sends out an email nearly every day to give us the deets on the daily events. Today's email grossed me out. Check it out . . . . if you dare. LOL
Dear Parents, ***I know this is a lot, but PLEASE READ!!!******
We have had quite an eventful day. First of all I would like to let you know about something that happened during recess today. Our class came in from recess to find a puddle of urine on the floor in front of the mailboxes. No one seemed to know who did it or how it got there. After some investigation with other first grade teachers, I found out that it was a student from another class. Why? I don’t know. It was there and Mr. Flynn came and mopped it up and then I wiped with Clorox wipes after that. I just thought I would let you know what happened from me.
Not really getting it. Seriously? Is it really that hard to tell the difference between a classroom and a bathroom?
Makes me want to go take another shower. Ugh!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment