Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whatchu talking about . . .

(Photo courtesy of somewhere off the internet, duh!)


Just so ya know . . . in case you didn't already know . . . the Sears Tower is not called the Sears Tower anymore. Seriously? So a British Insurance Gr oup named Willis Group Holdings is now it's current occupant. Therefore, the Sears Tower is now called Willis Tower. Dumb! Just like I call all the other named changed facilities/buildings in America their original name . . . I will continue to call this building by it's original name. So there! Oh - and it hasn't been called the Sears Tower for a while now. . . like since July.

2 comments:

Jana said...

the real question that is now going to plague me all day is "when you were searching for your dumb "duh" internet picture of the Sears tower, did you google "Sears Tower" or "Willis Tower"? I think I know the answer although it will still plague me because i have to go to the dentist today so all things are plagueing me...

The Clayburn Family said...

Jana - Just think what the staff is going to say about you once you leave. Haha!