
As some of you know, we like to call our kids many different names. Not so much Ethan and Brinley, but Ashton and Ryan. Ashton has been known to be called Woody, Ashbuck, Chucker, Ashie, and more. Ryan has been called Ry Ry, Shooter, Spudsie, and most commonly called Bruce. Now you can't just say Bruce . . . you need to say it like BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE. Poor child! People ALWAYS look at us when we call him that . . . thinking what the heck were you doing naming your child born in 2004 Bruce? Tonight we were discussing with Ryan his full name of Ryan Thomas Clayburn and I told him I was going to begin calling him Tommy. He had no idea were Tommy came from. I then notified him that Tommy was a nickname from Thomas. He looked at me sternly and said, "NO!", "From now on I want you to call me Max, . . . Max Calhoun!" Well, alrighty then!







2 comments:
Maybe you should start blogging in code, you know, now that your kids have such good self-appointed personas.
I love Max.
I guess max is now it. I will inform the kids they now have a cousin named Max, Max Calhoun
Post a Comment