Friday, April 16, 2010

Teacher, Teacher!

Today as I was going thru Ethan's school folder one paper stood out. It was an assignment from earlier this week when he had to write out sentences using 7 of his spelling words. He is pretty good about figuring out a sentence using the assigned words all by himself. Sometimes I read them, sometimes I do not. This week I did not. So, today I saw the assignment along with the grade and the teacher comments. I was impressed with his teacher and today's comment. She's a keeper! (Please excuse his less than stellar handwriting)

Here is his homework. Sentence #5 reads, Mrs. Moore, is school ending soon?



Here is her reply . . .

3 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

At least you can hope Ashton will have her in two years!!

stalker sarah said...

That is so cute! And how nice to have such a great teacher! Isn't that the class Blake WOULD HAVE been in? Sniff sniff. Seriously. I'm very emotional lately. I miss Georgetown SOOOOOO much!!!

Arien said...

That is so cute!