Friday, July 30, 2010

Autographs Please?

Here are pictures of the nice Bengal players who gave us autographs.

Ethan patiently waiting

Ashton in his element











I had to put 2 pictures of this player up because I like this one with his tongue sticking out. :)

#22 Jonathan Joseph (I think) CB (College - South Carolina)

#44 Rico Murray S (College - Kent State)

#68 - Jonathan Fanene DE (College - Utah, oh ya!)

#93 Michael Johnson LB (College - Georgia Tech)

Antionio Bryant WR (College - Pittsburgh)
(formerly #81)

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

You know I LOVE this post! I'm getting so excited! You guys got some great autographs! I love the one of the guy sticking his tongue out! Fun Fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so until I read this, I just assumed the sport was baseball. I don't know why. Just did. Everytime Sarah talked about the Bengals training camp, I pictured baseballs. Pretty pathetic, I know!