Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween or "Fall" at School

Today the boys had their class party at school.  Ethan and Ryan's classes had a halloween party, but Ashton's class had a fall party.  Gone are the days when the odd man out has to go sit in the library and read books during the party - instead the entire rest of the class gets to conform to their beliefs (or lack thereof).  If you can't tell I think the new system is bogus!

This year I was able to help more than usual.  Since all the kids are in school for a major part of my day I had some time to prepare some fun games.  I provided 3 different bingo games to 6 different classes, provided a pumpkin "roll the dice" game to 6 different classes and tried my best to be in 3 classes at the same time!  Since the party was on a Friday I was able to bring Brinley along for the fun.

The first few pictures are of the kids before they left for school  Ethan is an old man and Ryan is a hot dog.  No idea where Ashton was at the time.  He was a motorcycle rider . . .




Here are pictures of Ethan's party festivities . . . his class did fun experiments with dry ice, played a few games and had yummy treats!


Ethan and one of his besties!

Next up is Ashton's party . . . They painted pumpkins, play a few games and had yummy treats.  Ashton isn't a fan of getting his picture taken.






Last but not least is Mr. Party Animal himself, Ryan!  He was lovin life at his party.  They did a fun toilet paper mummy contest, played many games and had fun foods.




Ryan's teacher wore a mohawk to school. 




I didn't get any good alone shots of Brinley, but she wore a flapper outfit that I wore in 1st grade.  She was a doll!

No comments: