Friday, May 4, 2012

Fun in Indiana

Today Matt called me at about 4:30pm while I was at the doctor with all four kids to let me know we were going with him within the hour to Evansville, IN.  He had some things he needed to deliver to the Toyota offices in Princeton, IN just north of Evansville.  The kids were pumped to go on this last minute trip to a hotel with a pool.

After a quick stop in New Albany, IN (just west of Louisville) for dinner that was totally disgusting, we made our way to the hotel.  It was a super nice hotel with a really great pool.  The kids couldn't believe that we let them START swimming at about 9:30pm (which is 10:30pm KY time).  They had a blast and of course made a new friend.

Here are some of the pictures from the pool.  I have a few more I need to get off my phone.  They will come, eventually!


















No comments: