Saturday, September 15, 2012
More Apple Dapple!
Today we ventured to Reed Valley Orchard in Paris, KY. It has easily become our favorite apple orchard. We got there just before closing time, so we didn't have a lot of time. We were able to grab a couple bags of fugi apples though. Mmmmm, delicious! Matt has already made a delicious apple crisp!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am jealous...the apple orchards in our area did not do so well with the "not so good" weather this summer. I called one place and they said they had a "few" apples for picking...but didn't want to drive 40 minutes to not know if the apples were even worth picking. This year the apple crisp I make will have to come from apples from the store. Very sad if you ask me. At least Matthew made a yummy apple crisp from "Fresh off the tree" apples!
Fun Times, What no 'Achoo, sniffle, sniffle, Hay Ride?
I read the blog and thought about the icky tasting apples we get in our grocery store and then I thought about all the times we went apple picking in Illinois; I miss those days and the crispy delicious apples right off the trees.
Post a Comment