Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I draw the line!

Tonight Ashton's dermabond scab fell off. You know, the one that they said would stay on for a week -haha! Anyway, I threw it away, of course. Later Ashton asked where the scab was. Duh! In the garbage! He was upset. I guess he thought the "scab fairy" was going to pay a visit tonight. He was wrong, very wrong! I guess since the "fingernail fairy" has come to visit he thought the "scab fairy" would too! No dice!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Seriously? The FINGERNAIL FAIRY??? That is just plain gross. I'm not even sure I want to know ......

The Clayburn Family said...

Yep, the Fingernail Fairy. She only comes after you get your finger smashed in the restroom door at church by your Primary teacher and then it starts to fall off, hangs on for dear life for a week or longer, gets playdoh stuck underneath so the people behind you in church think he has gang-green (sp??) then finally falls off. She brings bottle caps!

Sarah said...

I love the fingernail fairy story. If only Eric and I could be as fun as you are with your kids. We need to be more happy about our kids:) We should be happy since we are told they bring "joy" to our lives??? :)

Clay and Lisa said...

I now understand why, he would want the scab. However, I guess you needed the Fingernail Fairy or something after a primary teacher smashing your finger in the door.

Camille Hickson said...

Hey I found you just in time to to catch up!