Sunday, October 26, 2008
Warning! - Time Warp Ahead
I just wanted to warn you about the "play list" that I just added to my blog. It isn't your "typical" play list. I have a very different music taste than most people. It certainly shows my age. Heck, it may even make me seem even older than I am! Oh well, I don't care. Most of the songs I have placed on the list have memories associated with them. I have enjoyed many of them in concerts, listened to them on road trips with my family, did a 1st place jumprope routine to one of them, clogged to a lot of them, . . . So just try to enjoy the music or at least try to bear it. It really isn't that bad!! Oh - and if you are lucky, the 1 song from the 21st century that I have on the playlist just may pop up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I am loving your play list! You have good taste in music - lots of my favorites.
Do you have any Neil Diamond?? Remember the CD's you made for us of Neil's?? How fun!!
Hey, there are songs on there from way before your time. I asked Clay if he had heard of the songs I was unfamiliar with, and he would start singing all the words to all the old country songs. My favorites are Cheap Seats and Celebration. Next time I drive I'll bring my CD's along for you Shaggy is great!!!
Be proud of your song list! It doesn't matter who likes them...it's your list. Plus I happen to think quite a few of the songs are cool. My tastes are varied too. You go girl!
I listened to a John Denver favorite; I love John Denver's music!
Erasure Rocks! I have one of thier CD's. I like your music picks!
Sheena Easton - oh baby the memories.
Post a Comment