This post is mainly for Grandma & Grandpa in Florida and Grandma in St. Louis. There are 2 videos. One I picked, the other Matt picked. You MAY be able to figure out who picked what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks so much; we love you all.
I think Amy picked this one-because the kids are all singing so well.
Matt really wants to be a Kentuckian, trying to knock out the kids teeth, and running around with no shirts on. Next thing he will be hoping school is cancelled again, because what true Kentuckian needs school any way. Both clips are so cute, and what a laugh!!!
Oh there are no words.
Truthfully, the most entertaining is Brinley who is so good at ignoring all those boys! She has already mastered the art of being a good wife and mother.
All I can say is thanks for the laugh! The second video was so funny.
It sure is obvious why Brinley keeps trying to escape! So very cute!
Very entertaining! I love that you let your boys be boys.
Post a Comment