





Tonight was Matt's work Christmas Party. The nice thing about their Christmas Party is the entire family is invited. It was held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Lexington. They provide a room for you to drop off your children that is monitored by several young adults. In the room they had crafts, snacks, movies, bounce house, bounce slide, and more. Even Brinley joined in the fun this year. They had a special buffet for the children which included chicken strips, mac and cheese, hot dogs, and more. The kids were in HEAVEN! (and so were Matt and I). We had to "check out" our children for dinner and when Santa arrived. Santa brought gifts to each of our children. Unfortunately Ryan is totally freaked out by Santa so Matt had to sit on Santa's lap to recieve Ryan's gift. The kids had a great time. They were lucky enough to play with a few friends from their school that were also at the party. Matt also had some good luck. He won the grand prize. It was a Tom Tom GPS. When he went up to get the prize he notified them he didn't need a GPS because he has a wife. Good man!!! It was a really nice night. I actually look forward to his company Christmas Party each year.







4 comments:
Awesome Christmas Party!! And I am so jealous that Matthew won a GPS-Eric and I wouldn't mind having one. I loved the picture of Ryan with one of the decorations. He looked so cute:)
Seriously - you ALWAYS win EVERYTHING!
I know - we do win a lot. I love it!
Umm, I wanna go next year. Can I be your fifth kid? :)
Post a Comment