It was 2 years ago today that my dad passed away. It has been difficult for many of us. We miss his smiles, his phone calls, his horsey rides, his painting skills, his jokes, his stories and much much more. Today when I asked Ryan what he missed about Papa and he said "Swing-a-Swings." Ethan said "Wagon rides to Grant's House" and Ashton wouldn't comment (surprise, surprise). I think Matt misses the entertainment my Dad brought to most functions and I miss absolutely everything. I will post some pictures of my Dad as soon as I get them scanned in.
2 comments:
I remember those swing-a-swings he used to give Alyssa, Clayton, Braden and Mason! He was a good good man! So kind and thoughtful:)
I remember him driving us to all those craft shows and how funny he was. You were so lucky to have him as you Dad. He was so good with kids, he really was the life of the party.
Post a Comment