She's so sweet. Her new do looks great! I am too chicken to get Katherine's hair cut. I think it's because it took her almost 3 years to get any hair to come in. Or it could be flash backs of the awesome hair cuts we got in Cape Girardeau. I still have nightmares! Luv Ya!
I LOVE It-but I think you are going to end up hating the bangs. They are going to start getting in her eyes and then having to cut them....But she does look Adorable!! Growing up!!
6 comments:
She's so sweet. Her new do looks great! I am too chicken to get Katherine's hair cut. I think it's because it took her almost 3 years to get any hair to come in. Or it could be flash backs of the awesome hair cuts we got in Cape Girardeau. I still have nightmares! Luv Ya!
Adorable! I love the short haircuts on little girls...as you know. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
It looks like she had fun getting her haircut. It is cute. It makes her look older too.
we think her new hairdo is adorable and she looks so much older with it.
I LOVE It-but I think you are going to end up hating the bangs. They are going to start getting in her eyes and then having to cut them....But she does look Adorable!! Growing up!!
JoLynn - your comment made me totally laugh. Remember Matt didn't even recognize us? Good times for sure!!
Post a Comment