Friday, May 29, 2009
Our newest gadget
We decided to spend the $13 and buy a Neti Pot. Hopefully this investment will pay off in the end by eliminating costly doctor visits and prescriptions. Ethan and I are the only ones brave enough to try it, but so far, so good. Here is a link to the Oprah website showing the neti pot in action. Click here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I am SO not brave enough to try that!
Amy.
That is gross.
Please do not post a video of you demonstrating it.
Dennis uses one and has great success; I on the other hand would probably drown using one. Love the picture of your mom; she is a real beauty.
I forgot to tell you about those. Tye uses a generic drug store one, but our friends have acutal ones they special ordered for her 8 year old and husband. All of them think they work miracles
Post a Comment