Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Batter's Up!

This past Saturday we decided to take a day trip over to Louisville to visit the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. Ethan and Ashton had earned free admission tickets by participating in the Summer Reading Program at the local library. It is a quick 1 hour, 15 minute trip. While in Louisville we also went on a trolley ride and went over to Churchill Downs. We didn't make it inside Churchill Downs this trip, maybe next time. I am glad we went there on Saturday and didn't wait until this week as it is UNDERWATER. Eeeeek!!!

I highly recommend this tour. We all had a great time. At the end of the tour everyone receives their own mini bat (which was my kids favorite part!)

The cost is $10/adult and kids are $5 (unless you have a coupon!) Kids 5 and under were free. So by using our coupons we only had to pay $20 to get in. I do have 2 extra coupons for anyone. Speak up and they are YOURS!

I posted all our pictures on facebook . . . let's see if this works!!

Click here for pictures!

1 comment:

Tye and April said...

That looks like a fun museum. What was with the studded limo? I love the pictures of your kids standing on the glove and someone else's kids climbing under it.