So lately, as you MAY have noticed, I haven't been blogging regularly. Yes, I have things in my mind to blog about. And YES, I will get to them, eventually. Instead, I have been blog hopping, you know, reading other peoples blogs. And yes, I check out your blog list to see if I recognize anyone, start reading their posts, and so on. I actually have found many people from my different wards by "blog hopping". I love it.
Yesterday, as I was "hopping" along, I was reading a blog from a fellow St. Louisan. Her recent post really grabbed my attention. I haven't stopped thinking about it. It was so weird.
Since reading her post, I have wondered about if people I have been acquainted with would do that same thing? I surely hope not . . .
Here is her blog post.
Week In The Life™ 2026 | Sunday In Ali's Album
10 hours ago







5 comments:
I happened upon that post myself...It is entirely true. I met the boy and believed him just as much as all the rest of us. One of those things that makes you want to die just so you can solve the mystery
Do you remember my psycho ex-girlfriend who also faked cancer for a six months? I picker her up at the hospital after radiation treatment and spent countless hours consoling her fictitious illness. It happens.
Cameron - don't remember psycho ex. I'll have to ask Matt if he remembers. It is just crazy how people can manipulate others. Glad you found Nicole and that she isn't psycho!!
Cameron - Matt remembers her and he said we even ran into her at a taco type place by the Ben Franklin in Roy. I totally forgot about that. What is wrong with just being normal, folks?
I'll have to tell Nikky that you don't think she is psycho. Some days I wonder...
Post a Comment