Better be a Bobcat first and then he can work towards earning his wolf badge before he turns 9. Then at 9 he will work towards his Bear badge. So I guess he is a Bobcat-Man! Glad he is enjoying Cub Scouts; being a den leader was one of the best callings I ever had.
I stand corrected I looked at Kyle's book and it says Wolf- You would think I would get this all straight by now. With my luck when I get released I'll end up in cub scouts-so I can get it all staight. Tell Ethan Kyle loves going to Den Mtgs.
4 comments:
Correction he would be a Bear-Man
nope, he is a wolf. Bears are 9. At least in KY.
Better be a Bobcat first and then he can work towards earning his wolf badge before he turns 9. Then at 9 he will work towards his Bear badge. So I guess he is a Bobcat-Man! Glad he is enjoying Cub Scouts; being a den leader was one of the best callings I ever had.
I stand corrected I looked at Kyle's book and it says Wolf- You would think I would get this all straight by now. With my luck when I get released I'll end up in cub scouts-so I can get it all staight. Tell Ethan Kyle loves going to Den Mtgs.
Post a Comment