Thursday, February 18, 2010

CrAzInEsS!!!


Today when I was reading some facebook status', I came across one that blew my mind! She (Sara, my HS friend) was giving Lindsey Vonn a virtual hi-5 for being a Burnsville (MN) native and learning how to ski at Buck Hill. The part that blew me away was I AM A BURNSVILLE NATIVE WHO LEARNED HOW TO SKI AT BUCK HILL TOO!!!! So think about this, if I would have kept at it (skiing in the coldest temps known to man with wet hair since I had swimming 7th hour right before leaving for ski club) I could have been an Olympic Gold Medalist! Now how about that! Okay, that would have never happened, but it's always fun to dream!!

Check out the story here.

P.S. Now that I know that we are basically twins (me and Lindsey Vonn) I don't find her quite as annoying. Haha

4 comments:

stalker sarah said...

HA HA HA!!! That's funny! I was kind-of annoyed by her, too. Maybe only because she's cute and I could see Billy eye ballin' her when she was being interviewed! ;)

Clay and Lisa said...

That is funny, so do you think you ever might have seen her?

Jana said...

oh please oh please post a picture of you skiing with wet hair - in THE SKI CLUB!!! This is about as funny as me in a running club....

Jensen said...

I can totally see you now as an Olympic champion!! Hey, one can always dream:)