Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guiness Book of KNOWLEDGE


Today Ashton stayed home from school. He actually was sent home early yesterday. He had a fever. Of course, shortly after returning home "said" fever disappeared. Anywho . . . today he came with me to work. Since my job consists of driving, driving and more driving Ashton and I had a lot of time to talk. Talking with him is FUN!


So to begin, I asked for more clarity in the Flying Squirrels department. He clarified that there WERE only two, but 1 was shot and now there is one. And that ONE lives in China, which was later changed to Japan. When I asked him today again, where he learned of this he said, "in my Math book." Hmmm, Math has changed in the past 30+ years. Who knew?


On to next subject - the Sun. Today the sun was shining - for a minute. During that minute Ashton said, "if you get too close to the sun you will melt . . . and if you melt you will have no funeral." I said, "yep!"


There you have it - another day with Ashton and another day with laughs!

4 comments:

Jana said...

I am so glad you are writing all his stuff down. He is gonna really appreciate it when he is older - or the person who writes the billionaire self's memoirs will!

Holly Kolvig said...

Tell Ashton that if you move to Atlanta, you melt....
miss you all!

stalker sarah said...

He cracks me up! Him and Blake would still get along great! Kids come on with the most random things! I love it! Thanks for the laughs! :)

Brooke said...

I wish I had such an imagination...life would be much more fun!