Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nuts about Squirrels or just plain Nuts?



Today on our way to drop Ethan off at Cub Scouts, I had a fun conversation with Ashton (7). The topic was Flying Squirrels. He schooled me on all sorts of {useless} information regarding them. One of the most interesting facts was there are only 2 Flying Squirrels in the whole world. One is in Canada and I "accidently" spaced out the other location. If you HAVE to KNOW the additional spot, I will re-ask the Flying Squirrel Scholar. At the conclusion of this educataional event, he notified me that the reason why he knew so much about Flying Squirrels is that he studies a lot and is a good reader. What a NUT!

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

HA HA HA! What a genius! Flying squirrels are awesome! And I do want to know the other location! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Ashton. I don't remember learning about flying squirrels in school. Now I want to know more. You are a good reader. Keep up the good work.