
So I bet you are all DYING to know why I asked about Barbara Jean, right? Well Sarah, the Stalker, you are C.O.R.R.E.C.T.! It is Missy Peterman. And yes, I can call her Missy because we are FRIENDS! As in Facebook friends. As in Junior High and High School friends. Yep. We went to school together. Cool, I know! I actually found one of my yearbooks that she signed. If I can ever find it again, I will show ya!
Just think it is pretty fun that I know a celeb! And she is a pretty funny one too!







3 comments:
Wow Amy! Mingling with stars now, huh? Don't forget the little people in your lives!
That is awesome! How fun for you! She is pretty funny! You should totally go on her show! I love it!
You know "barbara Jean"?? She was a big lady on the show-that wasn't fake was it?? Because now she is a skinny lady!
Post a Comment