So I recently became a "Chatter Bird" for an online store called Latter-Day Chatter. That means I am going to "advertise" for them about once a week on my blog. They have many FREEBIES and other items that cost a dollar or two. Many, many cute things. There are great items for Visiting Teaching, Primary, Young Women, Relief Society, Teacher Gifts, etc. You can even request something and most likely Jess will create it for you.
If you "Like" Latter-Day Chatter on Facebook I would be grateful. She is having a contest for us "birds" to see who can get the most referrals. If you "Like" them, please follow up with a comment saying that I referred you.
Another great thing that Jess from Latter-Day Chatter does, is several times a week she does a "Facebook Treat" and the first 5 or so people that leave a comment receive one of her downloads for FREE. This is how I got hooked on LDC. I have received many of her downloads and am super impressed with them.
Go take a peek! Here is her latest FREEBIE!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment