Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And the Thunder Rolls! (Part 2 million)

Holy Cow!  Can we please get a break from all the rain?  Longer than 24 hours would be fantastic-o!  Here are some pictures Ryan and I took today at about 1pm.  The first picture is the run-off between Rocky Creek Farms and Paris Pike.  The rest are taken on Crumbaugh Road in Scott County. 











Off topic . . . here is where our "World Class Neighbors" park their car.  It hasn't moved in weeks.  When I asked them to move it they said they will not.  Her defense is "a lot of cars park in front of mailboxes.  Why are we being targeted?"    Like I said, they are "World Class"!


2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Seriously?!? How does the mail truck get to your mailbox?!? That is crazy! I would be so mad!!! And those pictures are crazy! Hope it stops raining.....ever!! Oh and we do live in Noblesville but we are in the Fishers 2nd ward! :)

Sarah said...

Wait up....that is YOUR mailbox the truck is parked in front?? I am thinking you can have that truck towed, right??? That is your property....you are not suppose to park in front of your neighbors mailbox...you can park in front of your own...but not your neighbors. Do I need to come down and kick some whoop !@#???