Monday, February 20, 2012

Discount Movies in town

Today I took the kids to see The Muppets.  It was fair.  I was expecting better.  I thought it took a while to "kick in".  However I only spent $3.75 for all 5 of us to see it, so no big woop.

Here are the deets on Lexington Green 8 Movie Theater (located by the Target by Mall)

Mondays - $0.75 all day/all movies
Tuesdays - $1.00
Wednesdays - $1.50
Thursdays - $1.50
Fridays/Saturday AFTER 6pm $2.00

If you desire to see movie in 3D (don't do it!!!) add $2/ticket

YOU CANNOT BEAT THIS PLACE!!!  It is a clean theater and all you have to do is wait about 2-3 months to see the movie.  A price I definitely can pay!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I wish you would move here and find all the fun things to do for me. I am bored.

stalker sarah said...

I LOVE that theater! That was where we took Lola to see her first movie (as a teeny tiny baby)! I loved The Muppets! Sorry you didn't dig it. But hey, it was cheap so that's okay! :) MANA MANA! ;)