Tuesday, February 7, 2012
What a Lemonhead!
Today the boys and I stayed after school to work on some laminating for Ryan's teacher. The boys LOVE to stay after and dork around with some of their friends who also stay after since their mothers are school teachers.
On this particular day, Ashton found a stash of candy. Sour candy. He ate a lot of it. Bunches and bunches. He was unsupervised.
Later he complained that his lungs hurt and pointed to his throat. He said that the candy he ate really made them hurt. I notified him that his lungs were not in his throat. I then began to say they are ton . . . and he interrupted and said, "oh, I mean my tonsticles."
As a side note, he had his "tonsticles" removed 6 years ago. What a nut! (no pun intended)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment