Monday, May 14, 2012

All done with Preschool!

Today was preschool graduation for Brinley.  It was a sad occasion considering we have had children at this preschool center since 2006 - the year we moved to Georgetown.  It has been an incredible place for our children to grow and learn.  Ethan is our only child who didn't attend this school.  I have helped with numerous parties over the years, worked picture days, fall festivals, and book fairs.  It will be weird to not have a child at the center next year.

During Brinley's time at this preschool she has had 3 teachers.  She started with Mrs. Luxmore, switched to Mrs. Tierney and finished off with Mrs. Green.  We have loved each one of them.  Hopefully I can swing a substitute teacher job there in the Fall so I can keep in touch with this fabulous group of people. 

Here are some pictures of today's event.















Here are a few videos of today's event as well.  The first video is part of their program, the second is Brinley receiving her diploma.


2 comments:

Tye and April said...

Congrats Brinley. Is that your boyfriend?

Carolyn said...

Wow Brinley you are growing up so fast! I loved the song "You are my Sunshine".