If you have strep I bet a few of your kids do too and don't know it. Last year I took allison to the doctors because she had funny sores on her face-she and everyone else, including me, tested postive for strep and no one really had symptoms. Kinda scary since step can cause heart and kidney problems if left untreated. ( I love being the grim reaper)
3 comments:
Mom's are not allowed to be sick. Get well soon.
If you have strep I bet a few of your kids do too and don't know it. Last year I took allison to the doctors because she had funny sores on her face-she and everyone else, including me, tested postive for strep and no one really had symptoms. Kinda scary since step can cause heart and kidney problems if left untreated. ( I love being the grim reaper)
That's so miserable. Let me know what I can do to help. Seriously...I mean it. Get better. :)
Post a Comment