Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to You, Happy Anniversary to Me!




In addition to Thanksgiving, today is our Anniversary. We have been married for 11 fun-filled years. This is the 3rd time our anniversary has fallen on Turkey Day, including the day we were married! Enjoy the pictures. Some day a few of you MAY have the wonderful opportunity of viewing our WEDDING VIDEO!!! Remember I said a FEW, and ONLY A FEW! You know it is kinda top secret! However, here is proof we really did get married in Vegas. Oh - if you look close you can see the Elvis watch Matt is wearing. That is the closest thing to Elvis we could afford that day.

6 comments:

Jana said...

First of all, thank you for proof that you really did get married in Vegas. For years now I've been thinking you were pulling my leg! Honestly girl, I still bet your mother wants to kick your pants every time she sees this picture under the "Special Memory Wedding Chapel"!

Second, did you ever think, years down the road, that you would post the "Special Memories Wedding Chapel" picture on your blog, you know, to commemorate your very special memory? Your blog!

Third, did Matt save the Elvis watch to pass down to one of the boys to wear on their wedding day? "This here watch means the world to me, my dad wore it on his wedding day!"

Fourth, you look so young. Seriously, so young! But 4 kids under the age of 7, a buggied up bug company and moving to Kentucky will do it to you!

Actually, you both look radiantly happy - happy you didn't have to go through all that wedding rig-a-ma-roll with every body back home! Yes, you both are made for each other! Happy Anniversary! xoxoxo

Carolyn said...

It's about time we see some pictures of your wedding; any chances of getting some copies? And just who are those "few" who might get to see the video someday? You know we've been waiting 11 years to see it.

Jackson Family said...

I remember this... oh the scandal in the singles branch. I can't believe it's been 11 years. It really can't be that long can it? You guys made a great couple then and I'm happy to say you still do. Congrats! and Happy Anniversary.

Kristi said...

I am loving this! It's so fun to see old photos of people...especially when it involves a scandalous elopement to Vegas! You guys are so cool. Happy Anniversary to you both. :)

Clay and Lisa said...

Love the pictures. I better be one of the lucky FEW that get to see your wedding video. Hope you had a great anniversary. I love Las Vegas.

Jensen said...

I love it!! I have never seen those pictures and they are great! Of course, if Alyssa did that I would KILL her:) Happy belated anniversary and I'm glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving . . . the stuffing does look like dog food:)
Trish