Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And they call it Puppy Love . . .

Today our neighbor's grandpa came over to show them his new puppy. It is a Boarder Collie named Sam and is cute as can be. (You didn't just hear me say that!)

Most of my children are deathly afraid of dogs. It may or may not be because their mother may or may not be afraid of dogs too. So I was shocked when Ethan just went crazy over this dog. He seriously would not let him leave his side.


1 comment:

Tye and April said...

Our kids love dogs. The new neighboors across the street have a dog and my kids love to take her on walks. Carter's best friend has a dog that loves Carter and gets so excited whenever I drop Carter off. Other peoples dogs are great. I never have to buy one for my kids and they get to love a dog for a few minutes-I don't have to clean up any poop.