Friday, March 13, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!

This week due to my hurt wrist Matt has taken off some time from work to help me around the house, do errands, etc. Yesterday I needed to run to Lexington to pick up some shoes that were on hold for Ethan. There were NO SHOES his size in Georgetown, believe it or not. So I convinced Matt to drive me to the mall. While there we decided to grab some lunch. We went to a very yummy chinese restaurant and sitting next to us was John Michael Montgomery's wife. I'm serious! How do I know? Because I eavesdrop like the best of them. I found a picture of her online and YEP, it was her. Matt thought there was no way because she wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but then again, he isn't either (I am referring to John Michael, not Matt Silly!). Check out his choker necklace! (No offense to choker necklace fans). He lives in the Lexington area, ya know! I do have to say that I love his song, "SOLD!" (JoFra, didn't we clog to that song with the Rickster up in Troy?)

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

I think we did... but I do know it took us a little while to get that song down where we could sing along. When it comes on the radio now I sing it and Katherine is like wow! Did you know John Michael is the brother of Montomery in Montgomery Gentry??? Danny told me that a while back!