Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a Winner times Two!

Today was a great day. First off, I won some blog candy from my awesome neighbor's blog!!! I won 2 hair clippies and 2 hairbows . . . all made by HER!! Thank you Kristin, you are the bestest!!! The picture does not even come close to do them justice. They are just sooo sooo darling!!



Now on to the next item I won. Today was the "Star Store" at the boys school. It comes around to their classroom about once every 6 weeks. During the previous 6 weeks the students can earn "star dollars". They earn these by having good behavior, completing extra work, etc. So Ethan had 15 star dollars. When he came home from school he said, "look Mom, I bought this binder today from the Star Store. It cost me 15 star dollars and I had extactly 15 star dollars. I bought it for you for your scrapbook". Okay, is this the sweetest boy EVER??? Of course, I absolutely love it.

1 comment:

Arien said...

Oh that was really thoughtful of him!