

ate pizza at Uno's within the Pullman Square area (shopping district)






and we finished it up by going to Ritter Park. It is supposedly one of the top 10 playgrounds in the country, but I don't really think that is right. It was definitely different since there was only concrete, not plastic, but there was WAY too much sand for my liking.
As far as Marshall University, Randy Moss, Chad Pennington and Byron Leftwich all played football there and went on to play in the NFL.










5 comments:
I didn't realize it was just 2 hours away. Awesome day trip!
How fun! Looks like you guys are still up to adventures . . . I don't do them as often! It was fun seeing you guys last weekend!
Matthew, still sporting the beard-You look like you're in your 40's. Either shave it or dye it. Love ya man!
You guys always do such fun things with your family. The picture of Ryan with you Amy is like daja vu. I would swear that was Matthew as a little boy. Matthew, you look very distinguished with your beard don't listen to your sister. Have a great day!
Love the facial hair Matt!
Post a Comment