This week at Ryan's preschool they discussed Community Helpers. So today they got to dress up as a Community Helper. Ryan wanted to dress up as Tigger and I said, "No, Tigger is not a Community Helper." Then he asked if he could be a Princess. Again my reply was "No". He then asked about dressing up as a witch. I could see we were not getting anywhere . . . so I started offering suggestions. I gave him 2 choices (don't laugh, Carmen!). He could be a policeman or an army guy. They are the only outfits I had in his size in the "community helper" department. So he picked the policeman/swat team guy. He was thrilled with the outfit and he looked as cute as ever!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
You have the Right to remain SILENT!
This week at Ryan's preschool they discussed Community Helpers. So today they got to dress up as a Community Helper. Ryan wanted to dress up as Tigger and I said, "No, Tigger is not a Community Helper." Then he asked if he could be a Princess. Again my reply was "No". He then asked about dressing up as a witch. I could see we were not getting anywhere . . . so I started offering suggestions. I gave him 2 choices (don't laugh, Carmen!). He could be a policeman or an army guy. They are the only outfits I had in his size in the "community helper" department. So he picked the policeman/swat team guy. He was thrilled with the outfit and he looked as cute as ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment