Popcorn Cake
1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. oil
1 large bag of marshmallows (small ones melt faster)
1 lb. peanuts (I don't use the entire can, but almost)
1 lb. plain M&M's
Unbuttered popped popcorn (large bowl - maybe a little more)
Melt butter, oil and marshmallows. Mix in peanuts, M&M's and popcorn. Put in a bundt pan or a 9x13" pan.
HINT: Let marshmallow mixture cool a little or the M&M's will melt.

I made this cake in a 9x13" pan. It makes them more like bars than a cake. You will notice that the marshmallow mixture was still a little to warm and the M&M's melted. That makes the cake not look at pretty, but that doesn't really matter to me!!

These are the peanuts I use. You can buy them at Wal-Mart







2 comments:
This looks very good! I wish I Had some right now!! Hey, I was looking on your side bar, and a Pleasant Sunday- I know the girl who does that blog. She used to be in our ward, but has since moved. I thought it was her site, and I went and checked and yep-it is the girl I know. Kind of Crazy...
Yummy! What you brought us is long gone! :)
Post a Comment