Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boo!


Poor Brinley has had quite a week. Almost every morning she woke up crying for me to get her. Usually she gets herself out and freely roams the house. When I got her from her crib she said, "scary guy get me". When I put her down for her naps she again freaks out that the "scary guy" is going to get her. After several days I let her know the "scary guy" is gone and no need to worry. Now when you ask her who is in her room she replies, "scary guy gone!" Thank heavens.

3 comments:

Holly Kolvig said...

ok I am crying for my mommy to come get me; that is a SCARY pic.
We enjoyed ourselves, thanks for letting crash your evening.

Kristin said...

Bless her heart. Glad you got that scary guy out of there!

Clay and Lisa said...

Poor girl!! Hope, he stays away.