Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
He molded her heart of pure gold.
In her eyes He placed bright, shining stars,
Her cheeks, fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear Mother to me.

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I Love You!
(From, Amy)
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I Love You!
(From, Matthew)


Matthew (1.5 yrs) & his Mom Carolyn
(holding sister April)



Amy's Mom Diane, 1975

5 comments:

Jana said...

Is that THE trailor park?

Your mom is one of my favorite people!

Happy Mother's Day to you - you are a great mom and friend.

The Clayburn Family said...

Yep - they were practically your neighbors - about 30 years ago!!

I agree - my mom is one of my favorite people too!

And you . . . what can I say . . . you are the greatest Mom and friend!

Sarah said...

Hold up, why is there a picture of my mom when she was young, and not your mom?? Come on-what did your mom look like "back in the day"?

Carolyn said...

I still remember that day getting my picture taken with my two wonderful children. Oh how we loved living in our trailer! Thanks Matthew for being my first born son. Love, mom
P.S. My other two children who came later are just as wonderful.

Jensen said...

Love the trailer park Matt, I knew it!! Could he not look just like Ryan?? Glad you had a wonderful Mother's day!