
The town where we live, Georgetown, has many parades. I think it has more parades than any other city. Okay, I made that up, but I think it may be true. They have a lot of parades here. In the next 6 days there are 3 parades.
The first 2 I am listing are affiliated with The Festival of the Horse.
Tonight, Friday, October 2nd 6:30pm - Colt & Filly Review - Kids Parade (Main Street)
Tomorrow, Saturday, October 3rd 6:00pm - Toyota Grand Parade of Horses (Main Street)
Thursday, October 8th 7:00pm - Fire Prevention Parade (Main Street) This parade is during Fire Prevention Week which is next week.
If you live in town, or around town come and join in the fun. There are also carnival rides, craft booths, carnival food, and lots and lots of good people watching. For the complete schedule of The Festival of the Horse click HERE.







3 comments:
That is a lot of parades! IF does not have nearly that many. I know of one, on the 4th of July! I hope The Festival of the Horse is fun!
You may be having a parade or two of fun but today I spontaneously went shopping and out to lunch with MJ. You can now free to be jealous!
You 2 are in sooo much trouble with me. WE are a trio, not a duo! How dare you forget to tell me! LOL
Post a Comment