Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Smell My Feet

Tonight was our Ward Truck or Treat/Chili Cook-off. It was great except for . . . no tables were set up when event was to begin . . . no bowls at all, had to eat chili from a cup . . . no one in charge, whatsoever . . . So other than those minor details it was a great night! Oh, and I won 2nd place in the chili cook off. I thought my chili was horrible, but word has it that a 6 year old who may/may not have my same last name snuck a few extra votes in for chili #3! Ha!


Ethan was Obi Wan Kenobe (sorry no photo), Ashton was a Power Ranger, Ryan was a Doctor and Brinley was Princess.










5 comments:

Tye and April said...

Costumes were great. Got to love it when no one is in charge. Be careful that could be Matthew's next calling! Have you guys done your primary program yet? Ours is Sunday. Wish us luck-we need it bad.

The Clayburn Family said...

Ours is Sunday too. I guess great minds think a like!! We need more luck than you. Matt told me last night we need 5 more practices. LOL

Carolyn said...

The kids look so cute; wish we could have seen Ethan too. Our wards program is on Sunday too and would you believe the worst class during the practices has been my class? I think I'm getting too old to teach primary. Oh well, if the kids act up on the stand it will just embarrass the parents for not teaching them better. But we all know the program always turns out beautifully and all the kids are angels. Glad your up and running again Amy I've missed looking at your blog.

Holly Kolvig said...

UHHH I think the best part of the night was Ryan wearing his doctor I embroidered for him. IT WAS STINKY!!!! I felt like we wasted our time getting all costumed out for that um shin dig (digging a hole in the ground would have been better)

Holly Kolvig said...

Amy you don't need 5 more practices you need people in callings and ones that actually show up!

sorry could not resist I am in a mood can't ya tell