Saturday, February 5, 2011
Skatin' Fool!
Today Ashton had a birthday party to attend at the Lexington Ice Center. It was his first time ice skating. We dropped him off, went to lunch, and returned with enough time to watch him for a bit. He did much better than we were expecting. Ryan and Ethan were super jealous, so it looks like a family night ice skating is in our future. I, of course, have no problem with that!!! Here are a few pictures of the event as well as a short video (or 2). Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
How fun!!! I haven't been ice skating in a million years (approximately)! Family night on the ice rink is def. a good idea!
I loved ice skating. Don't you think the kids with the "walkers" felt a little dorky?
What fun! We need to take our kids skating too, but I think I better take my crew one or two at a time! It looks like he did pretty good.
He did great for it being his first time!! Isabella was such a spaz the first time she went that she sliced a hole in her jeans from the blade of her skate. She was flailing all over the place. Who knows if I spelled any of those words right.
I think Ashton was doing GREAT for his first time. Hey...I think those walkers look cool:) I hope he had a fun time. Hey...how did the prayer go on Sunday?
Post a Comment