Are you looking for a fun Sunday activity? Go over to Latter Day Chatter and check out her WONDERFUL Temple Matching Game. It is FREE. She is even taking requests for specific temples. Hop on over there and download those bad boys! They are seriously GREAT!
Here is the direct link to the Matching Game.
Don't forget (if you haven't done so already) to "LIKE" LDC on Facebook and then comment to say that I sent you. Or, if you are not on FB, leave her a comment on LDC that I sent you. I need about 5 more peeps before I take the lead to win the GINORMOUS box at the end of the month. Thanks to all that have already let Jessica know that I sent you.
Week In The Life™ 2026 | Sunday In Ali's Album
10 hours ago







1 comment:
I totally need to go to that site! And I will for sure like it on facebook! I keep forgetting! I'll do it now! :)
Post a Comment