Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

This week at the kids' schools they are doing fun things regarding Dr. Seuss.  Yesterday at Brinley's school they had to wear silly socks since they were reading The Foot Book.  Today they read Green Eggs and Ham, so they got to sample that.  I was lucky enough to volunteer there today so I grabbed a few pictures of the event.  Tomorrow they need to wear either Red or Blue for the book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.  Fun times!

The regular looking egg mixture

Adding the green food coloring

The green mixture . . .  sick!

Ms. Luxmore cookin them up!

Ms. Tierney reading the book
Yuck . . . I mean . . . YUM!

Brinley not knowing what to think!

Playing with food is so much more fun!

All done!  (and she didn't like any of it!)

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

How fun! I love Dr. Seuss! And the food did look a bit nasty! But it's still fun for the kiddos!