Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh, what a feeling!




Last night's game was INCREDIBLE!  Josh Harrellson (from St. Charles, MO) was INCREDIBLE!  We had so much fun watching THE game.  We even let all our kids stay up (til midnight) to watch THE game.  Ethan was the only one who did.  He was pumped!  Now let's do a number on North Carolina!! 

Go Wildcats!!

3 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Well of course I don't know what to say in response to this post! But I did watch the game. And....(GASP), I even cheered for UK!!!

Carolyn said...

We actually stayed awake and watched to the end; I couldn't believe it was midnight. BYU and the Florida gators are both gone now so guess we'll have to cheer on the UK.

Tye and April said...

We loved watching that game. All the games we have watched so far have been real nail biters.