Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rainbow Brite!

Tonight was a night when I wished I had a super nice, hoity toity camera.  Ya see, when we walked out of K-Mart tonight the most gorgeous rainbow was right before our eyes.  It was the most vibrant rainbow I had ever seen.  AND, it was a full rainbow.  AND, a portion of it was a double rainbow.  The kids wanted to search for the pot of gold.  Matt and I didn't. 

The only bummer part was it switched from vibrant to kinda dull within about a minute after we first saw it.  Here are some pictures (and a short video) unfortunately after it had diminished a bit.















Then after we were home for 30 minutes the sky looked like this . . .

I'm pretty tired of the rain!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We saw the exact same rainbow..and it came twice!! Abigail spotted it the first time it appeared and I spotted it the second time. It was pretty cool!!!

stalker sarah said...

SOOOO pretty! I love rainbows! Billy sent me a pic from his phone, too! It was beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)