This week Brinley brought home a Read-a-thon book log that she is participating in for school. The class with the most books read by April 14th receives $75 for their teacher to spend at the upcoming Scholastic Book Fair. Brinley is super excited! She has her paper almost completely filled up. This morning she brings me a stack of books. The first one we decide to read is called The Easter Bunny is Missing! by Steve Metzger. While reading the book, Brinley asked if the Fox was a boy or a girl. I said that I didn't know, but would assume it was a boy. She starred at the page for a bit which pictured many animals and then she said, "Mom, they are all boys." I asked her how she knew that and she said, "because none of them have eyelashes."
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha! Too cute! That's a wonderful way to tell! ;)
Post a Comment